Topic Sponsor
1987 - 1996 F150 Still running strong! Talk about your 8th and 9th generation Ford F150 trucks.

front negative camber need help

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2011, 05:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front negative camber need help

hey i have a 93 f150 ext cab long bed with a 4in superlift and 35in tires which has a front negative camber i need help on how to fix the camber so the wheels will be straight and normal as of right now the front sags down because of it, I have been told something about a couple bolts on each side somewhere on the A arm i believe but I'm not really sure, so if you have any idea how to fix this please let me know any info that you have. thanks for your time everyone
Old 01-15-2011, 04:02 AM

first is first...welcome to F150FORUM.

Our trucks don't have A-arms, we have I-Beams/TTB. It is one nut that adjusts your camber...but your camber is not what "pulls" your suspension down when driving forwards or backward, it's your toe.

It sounds to me like you just need an alignment by a pro.
Old 01-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Springer Spaniels Rule

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Look for drop down brackets for your i beams and radius bars.
Old 01-18-2011, 07:49 AM

thanks for the info, so which is the nut to adjust the camber???

well when the truck sits the front end sags probably a good 2 inches the 35in tires rub when turned and the insides of my tires are bald so an alignment will take care of it...
Old 01-18-2011, 12:02 PM
M&D

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts

the "nuts" to adjust camber are called eccentrics. They are on your spindle - your upper ball joint sits in them.

First adjust toe so that the truck stays level (does not rise or sqaut) when going forward or backward - from there you have your accurate ride hieght. Then you can determine whether you can adjust your eccentrics enough to bring it back into spec, need aftermarket eccentrics, or you need something else like a coil spacer, new coils, etc.

Quick Reply: front negative camber need help